Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

All Files: HTTPS

General Education In A Free Society (1945)

fullscreen
Author: Bryant Conant, James.
Subject: SOCIAL SCIENCES; Education; Organization of educational and training system. School organization
Publisher: Harvard University Press.
Book contributor: Osmania University
Collection: universallibrary

Average Rating: 4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Rob Barnes - 4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars4.00 out of 5 stars - March 1, 2012
Subject: Harvard University Report
I've read this Harvard University report a few years ago. It's a bit old fashioned but still may be valuable for write my essay people.

Selected metadata

Identifier: generaleducation032440mbp
Mediatype: texts
Pagelayout: FirstPageRight